Piller's Fine Foods, a division of PBOLP is one of North America’s largest producers of European sausages and deli meats, known for quality products such as Black Forest ham, air-dried salamis and meat snacks.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions in our Waterloo facility:
Inside Sales Coordinator
As a result of our company’s continued evolution we are currently seeking an Inside Sales Coordinator in our Sales Department to join our dynamic team. This position is located in the Kitchener/Waterloo office and is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers, companies and consumers.
- Inputs orders, primary contact for complaints and manages complaint database.
- Assists with sales, demand planning, order status, account questions and billing and cancellations.
- To assist in the sales distribution flow between sales, customers and production through weekly product requirements and managing order flow and distribution.
- Assists sales with shipping samples for Export, Food Service and Retail.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Sales
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Ability to speak French is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of computers is essential
- Relationship building and communication skills
- Must have demonstrated service-oriented skills, dealing with the public.
Location Waterloo, ON
Salary $72,000.00 / year
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 38.00 hours / week
Start date As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Day
5 years or more
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Act as technical consultant in a particular field of expertise, Participate in the commercialization of new products
Specialization or Experience
Industrial Processes and Products Experience
Industrial operations and maintenance, Quality assurance and control, Industrial health and safety, Product development
Manufacturing Sector Experience
Development of regulatory programs, Government regulations control
Specializations in Chemistry
Conduct research to discover, develop, refine and evaluate new products such as those used in food chemistry, Develop and conduct programs of analysis to ensure quality control of raw materials, chemical intermediates or final products, Participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects.
a) Perform product and processing tests, including all preparations and follow-up paper work (daily).
b) Maintain a R&D project tracking system for SRED (daily)
c) Maintain policies and procedures in the R&D area to meet legislative and corporate standards. (daily)
d) Coordinate new product set-up, plant trials, first production and product launch. (as required)
e) Provide information to RA for preparation to complete SOPs, Trades Specs and approve label designs. (as required)
f) Provide Cost Accountant with details on R&D projects, changed formula and processes, to prepare proper cost and labour set up. (as required)
g) Present proposals for new product development or process improvements to Manager, if approved assume responsibility for project, including project implementation timetable to meet sales and/or customer demand. (as needed)
h) Provide technical advice and assistance in problem solving of production issues to the company and customers. (as needed)
i) Establish and provide product information with regard to ingredients and other specifications for sales, marketing and customer. (as required)
j) Review and sign formula and specification sheets for private label products upon approval of changes or new products. (as required
k) Meet with suppliers about new ingredients and materials for testing purposes (as required)
l) Work closely with Quality Assurance on projects and audits when necessary (as required)
m) Provide advice and guidance on SQF related matters that pertain to the R&D department and ensure that the department is in compliance with the SQF code. (as required
n) Provide adequate supervision throughout the manufacturing of Gluten Free Certified Products.
o) Be back-up for R&D Manager (as required).
How to apply
443 Wismer Street
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic team. This position will support the Controller with financial reporting and analysis for the entire Corporation. This position is responsible for accurate and timely reporting of financial information and assist with overseeing the accounting function in the sales division.
- Support month end/quarter end close activities
- Prepare month end/quarter end analysis complete with explanations
- Assist with preparation of year end audits
- Develop, analyze and report on KPI’s
- Assist in preparation of budgets
- Prepare and submit government reporting (HST, QST, Stats Canada, WSIB)
- Assisting in design and development of automated reporting and analysis
- Administer and manage electronic expense reporting system
- Manage finance ticketing system
- Preparing ad-hoc reports and performing other duties as required
- Work on special projects as required
- University degree with 3+ years of experience
- Completed or pursuing CPA designation
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience with large fully integrated ERP system
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
If any of these positions and the opportunity to join a progressive company interest you please forward your resume to:
Waterloo - email@example.com
Brantford - firstname.lastname@example.org
For career opportunities at the Golden Valley Farms facility, please follow the link below:
Piller’s Fine Foods will strive to provide services in a manner consistent with the principles of dignity, integration and equal opportunities. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those we wish to interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.