Piller's Fine Foods, a division of PBOLP is one of North America’s largest producers of European sausages and deli meats, known for quality products such as Black Forest ham, air-dried salamis and meat snacks.
We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions in our Waterloo facility:
Summer Students - Production
Perform manual tasks on the production line to process and package meat, assist in stuffing product, hang product on racks, manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers, cleaning work areas and equipment, feed and unload processing machines, check products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- Good manual dexterity
- Team-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Good attendance record
- Physically fit and capable of performing repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Knowledge of safe food processing is an asset
- Production experience is an asset
- Be willing to work at different work stations throughout processing departments as required
- Must be able to wear steel toe boots, a hairnet, bump cap and hearing protection
Must be able to work until August 31st
Days: Monday to Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
Afternoons: Monday to Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Nights: Monday to Friday, 9:00pm – 5:30am
In your application please indicate the shift you are interested in working.
If any of these positions and the opportunity to join a progressive company interest you please forward your resume to:
Waterloo - email@example.com
Brantford - firstname.lastname@example.org
For career opportunities at the Golden Valley Farms facility, please follow the link below:
Piller’s Fine Foods will strive to provide services in a manner consistent with the principles of dignity, integration and equal opportunities. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those we wish to interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.